(Read Below For Title) (Read Below For Title)

i got the biggest boner at the time signature change, and the dissonant piano stabs on the right. oh my god you're the best.

Quarl responds:

Reviews like this give me a boner. I think we both have awkward boners right now.

Castle Castle

Nice!

Interesting... The melody definitely flows with the bass part, and I would definitely love to hear a third part as a harmony. :3 I like this. Keep up the good work!

New Birth - Texeon Music New Birth - Texeon Music

Nice!

Trance isn't my thing, so I'm a bit biased, but I hear tons of amazing bits and parts that impress me. You've definitely got some talent and you're going places. :3
I loved the entire piece. The pitch shifts, the drums, and all of it is awesome. You deserve a much better score.

texeon-music responds:

Thanks so much! I can't believe that 3 people gave it 10/10, I'm so happy that you liked it, and the fact that you don't enjoy trance but you still liked it. Makes me happy.

I hope to release other songs with this similar effect. Thanks everyone who enjoyed this!

triste triste

Meh

The songs okay, but I'd recommend you look a little into music theory. The dissonance doesn't really work in this piece, but you could use that to your advantage. The drums need to be tons more fat and with reverb. This piece has potential. :D

Chocolate Chiptune (4-bit) Chocolate Chiptune (4-bit)

Decent. I like it.

This sound really nice, and the overall quality is really good, but I would like mroe variety in the melody. It kinda gets boring hearing the same thing over and over. Otherwise, everything else is perfect. :D

Give It Up - Raised By Radio Give It Up - Raised By Radio

Hm...

The song does sound poppy, but an easy way to fix that is a quicker, more upbeat drum beat. Also, less major melodies.
However, this is a well written song, and I actually enjoyed it a bit. Everyone sounds really well, and this is a great song. :D

sonate pour la beauté (teaser) sonate pour la beauté (teaser)

Wonderful

The composition's excellent, and the progression and melody is ear catching. The only thing I'd like more is more dynamics, and maybe more of a rhythm.

[S,J] Tumbling Thru Nightmare [S,J] Tumbling Thru Nightmare

Burp poop?

I love this piece. The composition's wonderful, the mixing is well done, and the overall tone is excellent. I love the synths, and I loved the grit throughout the piece. The bass was pretty good, but I felt like the saw could be tuned down a bit, it felt out of character. Overall, this is awesome. 10/10 :D

-YRX- Ride N Bass -YRX- Ride N Bass

It's really good, but...

I feel like there's two things your lacking. The drum and the bass. The bass levels need to be raised a bit, it sounds a bit like liquid DnB, and the I feel like the drum is being put aside. It needs more variety, and more tricks. Also, more hihats/rimshots would be nice. Other than that, the composition is amazing, the mixing is excellent, and it's definitely a good piece. Also, I thought the violin was almost eargasmic.
~DCMB

YouriX responds:

Funny you should say it sounds like Liquiddnb because it IS!! Haha!! Also thanks for complimenting the violins ;)
There my favourite part to! :P

OZ - Throwdown (Preview) OZ - Throwdown (Preview)

You've come a long way! Good job!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR CONTRACTS! >:c