Karissa Sleeps Karissa Sleeps

Excellent

I loved the entire thing. I was looking forward to more symbolism, but the overall result was pretty good. I was enjoying the use of colour, and the ambience throughout, and I think you excecuted this well.

Also, anyone who thinks wasn't scary has to sit down and seriously consider where their mind is. Especially if they believe Saw 4 is scarier. Actually, no. That person's opinion is beyond redemption.

Keep up the excellent work, ignore the masses. You did wonderful! :D

(Read Below For Title) (Read Below For Title)

i got the biggest boner at the time signature change, and the dissonant piano stabs on the right. oh my god you're the best.

Quarl responds:

Reviews like this give me a boner. I think we both have awkward boners right now.

Castle Castle

Nice!

Interesting... The melody definitely flows with the bass part, and I would definitely love to hear a third part as a harmony. :3 I like this. Keep up the good work!

New Birth - Texeon Music New Birth - Texeon Music

Nice!

Trance isn't my thing, so I'm a bit biased, but I hear tons of amazing bits and parts that impress me. You've definitely got some talent and you're going places. :3
I loved the entire piece. The pitch shifts, the drums, and all of it is awesome. You deserve a much better score.

texeon-music responds:

Thanks so much! I can't believe that 3 people gave it 10/10, I'm so happy that you liked it, and the fact that you don't enjoy trance but you still liked it. Makes me happy.

I hope to release other songs with this similar effect. Thanks everyone who enjoyed this!

HAH! ZOMBIES! HAH! ZOMBIES!

lolwut

Who doesn't like zombies? I liked this art, but I feel like the zombie needs more exaggerated characteristics. The speech is well delivered, and the idea was original.